Sunday 20 May 2012

Sometimes it's hard when you're so deep

Sometimes it's hard when you're so deep inside
 

To see all you could lose in a blink of an eye 
 

Dreams could be shattered, you could be gone
 

How would I survive, 'cause you're where I belong
 

My soul believer, without you
 

I don't know who I would be 

Underneath, I can feel you move through me
 

Inside out, you surround me
 

I breathe you like I'm taking last breath
 

Oh, you're everything I know
 

So how could I let you go?

Sometimes I listen to a voice that isn't mine
 

I disconnect from anything inside
 

I have made choices, and wasted all the days
 

I could've been with you, when my heart had stayed
 

I know you've waited faithfully
 

Blessing our love even stronger

 

I've been blessed with all the best
 

For every gift you have given
 


I've been touched by hands that trust 

My love that's risen [♥]

No comments:

Post a Comment